More than 4 years, after experimenting on my own. I have decided to share my knowledge to my fellow photographers, home photographers and future professional photographers.
The things I am going to show and teach you are things that I have learned from researching, looking at photographs, and things I have personally discovered and invented from doing Photography. I will also teach you not just the basic stuff but the tips & tricks in Photography, and how to really make use of your Camera.
I am a Professional Photographer and a Graduate of NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF PHOTOGRAPHY, AWARD OF MERIT WINNER.
I believe that YOU LEARN BY DOING, so this Photography workshop is 80% hands on. Just as we are different people, we are also different photographers. People interpret what they see in different ways, I'm just going to teach you the tricks that you can use in your own photography but you have to find your own direction or your own focus.
The First Batch of 1 Day Advanced Photography Workshop started March 6 2010. After more than 2 years of teaching I have already taught 47 Batches, or more than 270 Students.
As I learn new techniques, I do not hesitate to share and teach them to my students. This is also why the workshop outline usually changes and gets even better every month.
Oh and don't forget to have fun! :)
1 Day Advance Photography Workshop
- Important Camera Functions for using off camera lighting
- (off camera lighting), Which can be used for Portraits, Fashion Photography, and my Favorite, Artistic Self Portraits
- Still life Photography
- (Light Box, Light painting, Bokeh shots),which can also be used for product or food photography
- High Speed Photography
- FUN! and a little bit messy..
- Batch 75
- Workshop Schedule: December 15, 2013 (Sunday)
- Reserve your Slot Now!
- From 9am-6pm
- 4-8 people
- Registration fee: P2,200 (contact me for reservation details)
- If you have a Group minimum of 4pax we can arrange a private workshop according to your availability
- Now Offering 1on1 Private Workshop
- Venue is in my Home Studio at Cubao, Quezon City.
- Must know Basic Photography (even from reading from books or learning from your own experience)
- Bring your Own Camera and Manuals
- Don't forget to bring your own ballpen
- Please Bring your Own Lunch, or you can have your lunch delivered from nearby fast-food restaurant
- Snacks are allowed during the workshop
- Additional Information
- A model will be available for the workshop
- Participants will be given there own Workshop Folder
For more information: You can message me thru facebook
or Contact me Through E-mail
I'll reply as soon as possible
©All Rights Reserved 2012